TheBanyanTree: Snow Moon

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 06:15:45 PST 2016

I had to chuckle when I read your post Dale.  Yeah, it's hard to believe
how many "requests" for our time come forward when we "retire"  I still say
retirement is just getting new tires so we can go faster!  The big
difference is that we get to chose what takes our time and it if isn't fun,
walk away!

Yeah, we have to slow down a bit too, and make allowances.  That sometimes
is the hardest thing.  I may "feel" younger now than when I was in my 40's
but my body sure isn't!  Things I used to do all day now I take all day to
do, and on a bad day don't get done, period.  As you said, patience and
wisdom comes from learning how to adapt and overcome!  As I often tell my
students now, knowledge comes from experience, wisdom comes from bad
experiences!

Have fun picking and choosing your new "opportunities"!

Yeah, I hope they do something to those Yobo's.  Being a volunteer
naturalist at a nature center, I get particularly upset when someone does
something like those clowns did.

Peace,
Russ

--