TheBanyanTree: annoying

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:26:43 PST 2016

I have given up adult-ing. My phone keeps refusing that word without a
hyphen. I have buried my parents, though in two cases it was more of a
throwing them to the wind. My mother the convenient Catholic had her nice
Catholic funeral, and now her husband lies next to her. When I drop in when
in town, which is rarely, the graves look untended because my brother isn't
in to that, so I clean up a bit.

I thought of my stepmother the other day. She dropped dead when she was 60.
And I thought how sad it was that she never got to see her golden child's
children. Just as well - she was a bitch.

Monique