TheBanyanTree: Literary pretensions and me. one of these things not like the other (Kitty Park)

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jun 11 19:12:16 PDT 2015

On 12/06/2015 11:54, Monique Colver wrote:
> He's just showing off because he can.

What other reason is there?  It's only bad if you believe in it.

For the Australians on the list, I had master classes in political
invective/debating from Jack Lang, aka 'The Big Fella'.  There were two
of us in the group, but I couldn't take myself as seriously as the other
bloke, so I went in other directions, he stayed on.

In retrospect, I think Paul Keating was right.  He had a lot to take
seriously.  I still don't.

Peter Macinnis       petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Principal, Seurat School of Train Spotting,
Formation Karaoke Diving Costumes for hire.
http://oldblockwriter.blogspot.com/