TheBanyanTree: Why I Will Most Likely Never Write Another Book

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 14:56:16 PDT 2014

Pam said what I was going to say. And I bought 2 books, too.

I hope we don't have to play the guilt card or whatever, and whine a lot. I'm thinking most authors aren't lucky like Margaret Mitchell or Harper Lee and hit the big time with one book. Please give it another try.

Even if you never wrote anything else, not even a postcard, I'd still love you!

Jena Norton