TheBanyanTree: I'm so grateful

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 08:22:57 PST 2014

This topic has been much on my mind this holiday season.  If I had to pick
the "one thing" I'm mot grateful for, I would be hard pressed to do it.  I
have so much to be grateful for.  Everything from being able to do the
metaphysical teaching I love to do, to the friends and "fambily" I have
(family by choice not birth), a good place to live, being active in so many
different activities, and the list goes on and on.  I think the "one" thing
though would simply be that I can appreciate and enjoy each day - warts and
all.

Not a very impressive reply to this mind tickling post, but its what I have.

Russ

--
Enjoy Life By Living In Joy

Well Being Consultant