TheBanyanTree: Gratitude - and thinking back

Woofie woofess at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 19 04:53:13 PDT 2014

This is wonderful, Russ! And thank you for posting it. It brought back lots of memories. We had a similar washing machine in our basement. Except you manually had to fill the water. It was round and you put the clothes in the top. It had a wringer perched on top and yup always got fingers caught!

Sent from my iPad