TheBanyanTree: Gratitude - and thinking back

Sally Larwood larwos at me.com
Mon Mar 17 13:57:44 PDT 2014

What a wonderful picture you have given us of life as many of us knew it as kids Russ. I can even remember my mum washing in the copper with the gas underneath it and hand washing our smalls in the big old concrete tubs in our laundry.
We didn't have a big machine with the wringer on top. Our first washing machine was a little Hoover with a very small wringer on top.
I'm still cringing, picturing you with your arm half pulled into the wringer!  Ouch!

Sal

Sent from my iPad