TheBanyanTree: Weight Loss Schemes

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Thu Feb 6 12:20:49 PST 2014

You have spoken directly to me with this one, Monique.  I say this
quite often, "I'm starving!"  And when I hear that phrase come out of
my mouth in a moment of being ever so slightly uncomfortable because I
haven't eaten IN A FEW HOURS, then I remember that I have never
experienced starvation a day in my life. Not one single day.  I've felt
hungry, but not hunger.  It makes me think deeply on this situation.
It makes me want to do something, anything, to fix the broken world in
which I always have plenty and someone else never has enough, and we
are both human beings deserving of food and water and warmth and
safety.  I have no answers here.  I just echo your thoughts.  Thanks
for sharing them.