TheBanyanTree: Forgiveness (Woofie)

Tom Smith trsmith44 at cox.net
Fri Aug 29 14:35:57 PDT 2014

> I ended up with deep puncture wounds all over my arms. These puncture
> wounds rapidly swelled to giant lumps on my arms, by the time I got to
> the vet's place.
> I held our my angry welted arms to the vet and said:
> "Help! I need a vet!!"

You're good medicine, Woof.   I'm in awe of your determination and
success in accomplishing the mission,  despite of being painfully
wounded. Valor like that would deserve a chest-full of medals in the
military.   I, who surrendered, admire your toughness.

Betadine's now on my shopping list.
Thanks,
  Tom