TheBanyanTree: Forgiveness

Janice Money pmon3694 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 29 14:34:04 PDT 2014

First, have you tried wrapping her like a baby in a towel?  Before she gets to see anyone doing anything related to getting the carrier out?

Second, "rabies booster"!  Wow!  Yeah, I knew you have rabies over there but I managed to forget that in the years since I last saw that movie about the dog.  Can't even remember the name of the movie.  Old Yeller?  And it never occurred to me that cats can get it.  You have that other thing that rodents carry too, hunta virus, hanta virus, something like that.  Maybe, soon, we'll all have ebola.  Now I'm just going to forget about that too.  This morning we had an invasion of ants.  That's enough to worry about for now.

Janice