TheBanyanTree: Out of Character

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:05:28 PDT 2014

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd be worried about her too. I have a postcard
for her -- it says:

You are a masterpiece. I don't know how it happened, but somehow you came
out exactly as you should be, a living, breathing, masterpiece. So take
care of yourself, because we can't afford to lose you.

Send me her name and address and I'll send her one.

Heck, I've got a pile of them. I'll send one to anyone who wants one.

*We appreciate your referrals!*

Monique Colver
Colver Business Solutions
www.colverbusinesssolutions.com