TheBanyanTree: Episode almost over

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 6 14:23:07 PDT 2013

On 6/09/2013 17:13, Janice Money wrote:
> I am very fortunate, in so many ways, even in the bad stuff that happens.
> That's the, "God whispers to you in your pleasures but shouts to you in your
> pain," stuff from which, I have to say, I've learned a great deal in the
> past.  Never liked it while it was on but certainly valued it in the end.
> And what that all means is that changes will be made.  Life is too short to
> spend most of your time not enjoying it.

I'm glad you are able to see it that way (and gladder that there is
light at the end of the tunnel).  Let's face it, if we took to our beds,
turned to face the wall and got ready to turn up our toes, we would miss
the sunrise, the sunset, and all that comes between.

More power to your elbow or your faith, according to taste.

peter

--
Peter Macinnis, boutique word herder & science gossip,
stand-up chameleon and part-time lay-down misère: