TheBanyanTree: Episode almost over

Janice Money pmon3694 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 6 00:13:52 PDT 2013

Thank you all for your good wishes.

I am very fortunate, in so many ways, even in the bad stuff that happens.
That's the, "God whispers to you in your pleasures but shouts to you in your
pain," stuff from which, I have to say, I've learned a great deal in the
past.  Never liked it while it was on but certainly valued it in the end.
And what that all means is that changes will be made.  Life is too short to
spend most of your time not enjoying it.

Janice