TheBanyanTree: Late Autumn Morning

Janice Money pmon3694 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Nov 14 16:34:33 PST 2013

Yes.  Thanks Linda.  I can almost feel your coming cold and it makes me glad
I'm here where winter never spreads its icy entrails, where the the
poincianas are dressed in pillows of scarlet blooms, the rain trees are
spattered all over with their yellow flowers, the grass is lushly green and
the dust is laid.

Janice