TheBanyanTree: A Panic Attack

Linda DeMerle Twigllet at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:09:14 PDT 2013

Yeah, me, too.  When we buried, or interred my uncle in May, and then my aunt, 30 days later on my birthday, I was amazed I was holding it all together all so well…then my sister-in-law's mom passed.  Talk about the straw.  *That put me in the hospital."  I wasn't *that* close to her, but we have all lvdd her for years and on Father's Day, we'd all, including aunt and uncle, have a shindig.  Fun people.  Mary's mom was always laughing…anyway…the hammer came down.

In my case, they (docs) don't want me feeling anything out of the ordinary in my chest, so, I have nitros, however, I haven't needed to take one in a very long time. That said, I understand that anxiety is close at hand and comes and goes, less so as I get older.  So far.  Anyway, it's part of being a sensitive person, which includes many positives, as well.

xoxo