TheBanyanTree: Brauschweiger

Woofess Woofess at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 16 21:29:44 PDT 2013

Loved your story Dale, but I wish you had the calf tongue recipe, so I
could make it for the Spouse, as he loves jellied tongue.
W:)

--

Best regards,

Woofie

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com/

Blogs: http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/

Older Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess