TheBanyanTree: Escape from New York

A. Christopher Hammon chris at oates.org
Mon Jan 7 08:59:42 PST 2013

On 1/7/2013 11:42 AM, Theta Brentnall wrote:
> We all need to send them fire-proof mojo!

Good point, Theta. I am doing my online seminar start up dance today,
one of which I am leading (on palliative care). I was watching intro
messages coming in from people around North America talking about the
winter cold, and then up popped two introductions from members in
Australia talking about baking in the heat and living with very serious
fire threats.

And John, I love your suggestion that they need to flip the toll on the
GW into New York City. They probably have it right at the Newark
Airport. To take the train away from the airport there is a $5 surcharge.

Cheers to the new year,
Chris