TheBanyanTree: Escape from New York

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:42:30 PST 2013

I can't say that I was wondering, but I've been to New York, and your
idea to charge more to leave makes perfect sense to me.

What I am wondering about is Roger Pye and Robin-Tenant Woods, who are
living in an area where the fire danger is labeled "catastrophic."  Even
in California, a state given to burning itself up on a regular basis, I
have never seen a threat level of catastrophic.  We all need to send
them fire-proof mojo!

Be safe, Robin and Roger!

Theta