TheBanyanTree: Grave Robbers

paul paul at remsset.com
Tue Jan 8 15:24:32 PST 2013

So many comments to make....  stealing flags from graves is pretty
strange.

How did the Christmas wreath fare?

Congrats on the new job!

Oven and fridge cleaning?  No problem.  I just wipe the char out of
the oven every few months and call it good.  It's an oven and it's not
new.  The fridge stays pretty clean though I don't know where the junk
under the crisper drawers comes from.... it's like dust bunnies in the
fridge.  The old fridge didn't have the problem.

My hate is cleaning the bathroom.  Tedious....

--
    http://remsset.com

    I only play with my computer on days that end in "Y."