TheBanyanTree: Stitches In Time

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:36:40 PST 2013

I have to agree with you, Tom.  I don't know that my quilts will be
treasured but I have to think, even if they end up at Goodwill or under an
old dog someday, that the time and energy I put into them is a good
investment.

--
"I didn't need you, you idiot. I picked you. And then you picked me back."
-- John Green <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1406384.John_Green>, *Paper