TheBanyanTree: Random Thoughts

Dale M. Parish parishdm at att.net
Fri Dec 13 08:47:29 PST 2013

Russ;
I attended a meeting of the Orange County Amateur Radio Club last week, and it brought back a lot of memories, too.  I never completed my ticket, but used to do a lot of DX listening, and played with building antennas.  RatShak had a book on antenna building that got me started, and we were living down in the marsh, where we were surrounded by water with clear horizons in all directions. Reception was good.  When I moved back up here in the piney woods, I was really surprised at the difference it made.

But like you, I hope to become less of a lurker here and more of a participant.  Hope the recent ice storms between us didn't get to you.

Dale
--
Dale M. Parish
628 Parish Rd