TheBanyanTree: rowing

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:08:40 PDT 2012

Moments like the one you experienced don't happen often -- or don't happen
at a time when our minds are receptive to them.  I'm glad that your head
was in the right place and Dave's was there, too.  Your writing about it
will enable you to come back to experience the moment again and again.

Kitty
<mzzkitty at gmail.com>kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com
 <http://parkplaceohio.com>