TheBanyanTree: Writing

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 09:42:28 PDT 2012

Just keep writing Jana -- I have tried to give it up but not very
successfully. Offensive and/or boring? I think not!

Monique Colver
An Uncommon Friendship: a memoir of love, mental illness, and friendship
Now available at
Amazon<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Monique+Colver>
and
at www.AnUncommonFriendship.com <http://anuncommonfriendship.com/>