TheBanyanTree: Of Authors, Writing and other things; Warning - lengthy

Laura Hicks wolfljsh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:49:34 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Peter Macinnis <
petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> I guess what I am saying is that I keep an open mind, but I don't need a
> hole in my head to prove that I have an open mind.

I once heard it phrased this way, "Keep an open mind, but not so open your
brain falls out." I try to remember that whenever something sounds like
snake oil or Giorgio Tsoukalos. ;)

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com

"Still limited, still struggling, not perfect, slightly broken, but okay.
Such is life."
-- Mayim Bialik