TheBanyanTree: Cool, Mister; Can You Do I t Again

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 21 06:16:09 PDT 2012

On 21/05/2012 22:57, A. Christopher Hammon wrote:
> or the day I told the uppity resident that my doctorate wanted to talk
> to his doctorate ...

You tell that and I will tell of the snarling uppity matron (that was
what a bossy boss nurse used to be called) who demanded imperially that
I shave.

And the night we hijacked the tea trolley.

They should never let anarchists who have read Catch 22 (and want to
live there) into their hospitals.

I am, let me stress, a conservative anarchist.  I don't like blowing
people up.  Deflating them, that's fine.

peter

--
Peter Macinnis, feral word herder & science gossip,
friend of flatworms, pseudoscorpions and onychophorans;