TheBanyanTree: Cool, Mister; Can You Do I t Again

Woofie woofie at WOOFESS.COM
Mon May 21 04:13:52 PDT 2012

Now THAT was one of the most wonderful pick ups to my day, ever!!!!!!:)
Ah... the superb "Chinese Handkerchief"!

I call it that because that's how folks blow their snouts in China. It is a
bit off putting when you first see it, but on rumination (you do not need to
be a ruminant to ruminate), it makes perfect sense as no trees need to be
cut down to create tissues and no cotton handkerchiefs need to be
surreptitiously hidden in pockets until they are laundered.

However it is not a skill easily learned. It takes much art and much
practice to master it. Preferably lessons need to be carried out in
childhood, just as learning to eat with chopsticks is.

To get the right amount of pressure with the correct thumb and the timing of
the blow and the flick of the head, takes much mastery and is not for the
faint-hearted!

This was a wonderful piece of writing, Chris:)
regards
W:)
PS, Can you do it again, Chris?:)

--

Best regards,

Woofie mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com/

Blogs: http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/