TheBanyanTree: Monique

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:18:05 PST 2012

And then the fine, civil people of the land turned off their loud, filth
spewing broadcasting devices.  Merchants found decent, edifying ways to
sell their goods.

Good, compassionate people (of all backgrounds and beliefs) stopped calling
each other names.  With compassion and pity, they turned away from adults
(of all backgrounds and beliefs) who screamed and yelled and threw temper
tantrums when someone disagreed with them.

Everyone went outside to enjoy the sunshine, without fear of violence,
oppression, mockery, hostility, and lies.  The people (of all backgrounds
and beliefs) realized that all the people (of all backgrounds and beliefs)
wanted to live happy, full, meaningful lives.

Bunny (of the fluffy persuasion) appeared, inexplicable, in the fields and
pudgy bluebirds (from the happiness party) whistled in all the trees.

Gotta love a good fairy tale...

--
You are a fine person, Mr Baggins, and I am very fond of you;
    but you are only quite a little fellow in a wide world after all!”

“Thank goodness!” said Bilbo laughing