TheBanyanTree: Surviving an Audit

Dale M. Parish parishdm at att.net
Thu Mar 15 19:11:16 PDT 2012

On Feb 26, 2012, at 12:56 AM, Monique Colver wrote:

And I said, “What!” because if I’d gone through all this
just so he could cancel . . . but right away I heard, from the other room,
Jay laughing. The client said, "I loved the expression on your face!"
Great. Now the auditor and the client are conspiring against me.

Good story, Monique.  Happy endings are nice.  I dated an IRS auditor some time ago-- survivors from way before the Tree may remember the story about "Fang," the attack ivy that she had.  But I'm glad you found your glasses.  That's enough to panic me, too.

Hugs,
Dale
--
Dale M. Parish