TheBanyanTree: Banyans

Woofie woofess at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 31 01:44:53 PDT 2012

And you are a very silly McManly! No not for resembling Tarzan but for
drinking alcohol after drinking kava!!!!!!!
That is a very bad thingy to do! Kava and alcohol do NOT mix!
  And how do I know? I know because now I am an expert on kava - its
preparation and the drinking thereof. I am an expert cuz now half of our
family is Fijian Indian and so we have been initiated into the good
things in life, including kava. *grin*
Woof, who is about to sup on a Tiger - beer that is, not the animal of
the same name and who is deep in tiger country atm:)