TheBanyanTree: The Death of My Father

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 10:36:28 PST 2012

But you were useful when he could talk to you, and you let him talk out
his sadness.  Just knowing that you were on the way may have been enough
to give him permission to let go and move along.  You were there to help
your sister and brothers deal with their feelings afterward and maybe
that was the role your dad knew you could do for him.

I don't know your brothers and sister, but if they are anything like
you, I think he did a pretty good job making all his kids turn out to be
amazing people!

Cherish the good times - they are the only things worth remembering.

Theta