TheBanyanTree: The Death of My Father

Carolyn bluenosr at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 1 05:06:20 PST 2012

My thoughts are with you, Monique.
Take care.
Cj

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Lawley" <pamj.lawley at gmail.com>

Oh Monique... I'm sad that even with a rushed trip that you weren't able to
make it on time... it just wasn't to be (as trite as that sounds).

But I so very much wish that in your lifetime, before you go ...
wherever... that you learn to accept that your dad DID produce some awesome
human beings and you *ARE* one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And it's okay to
admit it.

Love and hugs always...