TheBanyanTree: The Fourth Anniversary

spoonoid spoonoid at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 29 19:12:27 PST 2012

NancyLee:

Our sincerest condolences to you for your loss. You are in our prayers.

John.

The  great and sad mistake of many people is to imagine that those whom
death
has taken leave us.  They do not leave us.  They  remain.  Where are they?
In darkness?  Oh no!  It is we who  are in darkness.  We do not see them
because the dark cloud envelopes  us, but they see us.  Their beautiful
eyes,
radiant with glory, are  fixed upon our tear-filled eyes.  Our dead are
invisible to us, but  they are not  absent.