TheBanyanTree: The Fourth Anniversary

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:48:27 PST 2012

Oh Nancylee - I am so SORRY to hear of your loss.  What a devastating thing
to have happen!  Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

- sash

--
You are a fine person, Mr Baggins, and I am very fond of you;
    but you are only quite a little fellow in a wide world after all!”

“Thank goodness!” said Bilbo laughing