TheBanyanTree: Surviving an Audit

Laura Hicks wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:38:02 PST 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:56 AM, Monique Colver
<monique.colver at gmail.com> wrote:
>  The auditor told him to just keep doing whatever I told him
> to do, and the client told the auditor, again, that I was the best
> bookkeeper ever.

Oh, sure.  Next you'll be telling us that IRS officers are human. We
know better, though.  We've been taught all our lives that IRS
auditors are fire-breathing bastards with glowing red eyes and pointy
tails, whose only purpose in life is to squeeze more money out of the
poor suffering middle class, and it must be true, because it's what
we've been taught.

Red-eyed, fire-breathing, pointy-tailed auditors do NOT care about breakfasts.

We can tell when you're pulling our tails.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com