TheBanyanTree: Weird Dreams

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 17 07:32:03 PST 2012

You have several novels there, except for our trip to China. That would have
to be a Monty Python-esque movie, I'm sure.

And I have bribed foreign cops to keep the Woofess out of trouble. It wasn't
with jam or jelly but with US police patches traded to Oz police.....

I love the teapot and clock and you arguing quantum mechanics.

Jena Norton