TheBanyanTree: Zeek Rewards as a Business Model?

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:13:12 PDT 2012

I'm sorry about your friend, Jim.

And it's true -- the same people keep doing the same things, over and over.

Monique Colver
An Uncommon Friendship: a memoir of love, mental illness, and friendship
Now available at
Amazon<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Monique+Colver>
and
at www.AnUncommonFriendship.com <http://anuncommonfriendship.com/>