TheBanyanTree: thoughts on a really good run

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Thu Aug 2 06:01:10 PDT 2012

Thanks, Tom and everyone.  I really need to start writing again.  I've
been in something of a slump that seems to be lingering for...years.  I
did see Jupiter and Venus but did not know about Aldeberon, which I
shall now google.  This morning's run was under a full mooooooon.
Tomorrow at 6am, I will be looking at the stars from out on the lake,
rowing with a crew.

Julie