TheBanyanTree: Another Dog Story

Sally Larwood larwos at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 8 20:08:19 PDT 2012

I did laugh at this.  Sch a dog thing to do, and I'm so glad you're so well trained.
When Jemima was a puppy, we had a box that was a failed cat house and we kept her toys in it.  Jemima would bury her head in it, pull the toys one by one till she found the one she wanted, then put all the others back.  I wish my kids were so well trained.

Sal

Sent from my iPad