TheBanyanTree: Family matters

Janice Money pmon3694 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 17 17:21:51 PDT 2011

Thanks Kitty.  And Pam.  But I don't think I've been tenacious.  It's been
more like the occasional surfacing of a bit of curiosity combined with easy
access to the internet on which there are some very good, and free, online
databases.

One good thing about doing such research is that it's given me an interest
in the history of the time when Australia was being colonised.  That has
made me much more aware of how fortunate I am to have been born in the
mid-20th century and of how bad "the good old days" really were for so many
people.

Janice