TheBanyanTree: Family matters

Kitty mzzkitty at sssnet.com
Sat Oct 15 05:03:47 PDT 2011

I commend you for your tenacity!  I, too, have little knowledge about my
ancestors.  As a young person, I could have, should have asked, but I was
not curious.  And there were no stories told about the "early days".
Perhaps there was nothing to tell.

Once my parents died and my children grew to adults, my daughter asked about
her grandparents and their families.  When I could tell her nothing, she
expressed an interest in doing a search as you're doing.  I hope she's as
successful (and tenacious) as you've become.

Kitty