TheBanyanTree: CDD Symptoms and Treatment

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:00:04 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Mike Pingleton <pingleto at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't have CDD, since I'm not a huge fan of cupcakes (more for the rest
> of
> you!), but I do enjoy hearing about other people's problems.

Same here.  Which is not to say that I won't EAT a cupcake if they're
available, I just don't get CDD.

> Perhaps you have some suggestions for me?  I have a Dorsally Transfixed Pie
> Monkey.

I have one of those, too.

In fact, Matt is committing matricide this quarter. He's doing his baking
rotation.  In the last 5 days he's brought home a quiche, a pecan pie, a
coconut creme pie, a lemon meringue pie, and made a chicken pot pie.  I plan
to die from pie overdose. But by God, I'll die happy!!

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
wolfsinger at insightbb.com