TheBanyanTree: CDD Symptoms and Treatment

Theta tybrent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:18:30 PDT 2011

At last, my affliction has a name!  Now when we go by a cupcake store I can tell Ger that I'm having a CCD attack which will only be cured by a red velvet with cream cheese frosting.  Or anything Pam's making, except she lives so far away, darn her.

We're visiting Darling Maggie, so I'm pretty sure there's a cupcake store around here somewhere.

(there's an app for that?  Really?)

Theta

Sent from my iPad