TheBanyanTree: CDD Symptoms and Treatment

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 3 06:17:39 PDT 2011

What a great way to begin my day: a Monique tour de force! Love it!

You know, if I didn't like you so much I could easily not like you for your
writing. You can be whimsical, serious, descriptive, and/or enlightening,
often in the same piece.

Now I want cupcakes and there are no decent cupcake bakeries within 35
miles. <Sigh>

Jena Norton