TheBanyanTree: The dark art of raising a teenager

Laura Hicks wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:43:29 PST 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Theta <tybrent at gmail.com> wrote:
> When our oldest hit the teen years I developed the theory of Teenage alien possession.

And as both of mine moved into teenagerhood together, I had to agree.

> Hang in there. They become human again eventually.

Eventually.  My 20 year old shows human like traits more often than
not now, but the alien is still in his brain, messing with his thought
processes.  The 18 year old is still firmly in the grips of the alien
being, but occasionally a glimmer of humanity peeks through.  I've
decided to let them live another year, and see if it keeps getting
better.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com