TheBanyanTree: Better Pain

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:27:15 PST 2011

Well - I'm glad the pain is better... for you, of course, and for all of us
who enjoy your stream of consciousness writing.  Pain constricts the flow
and don't think for a minute we don't notice.  We just don't want to
complain cause, well, you're in pain and everything.

um...

By all of which I mean to say "It's nice to have you back on your branch,
typing in our direction...:

- sash

--
You are a fine person, Mr Baggins, and I am very fond of you;
    but you are only quite a little fellow in a wide world after all!”

“Thank goodness!” said Bilbo laughing