TheBanyanTree: We’re All Aging

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:15:05 PDT 2011

I don't know who was what, and Honey doesn't know either. She was abused and
abandoned, and rescued from the streets of Tacoma, pregnant and homeless. I
don't know if you know Tacoma, but it's not a place I'd like to be stuck.
The rescue org took her to Seattle, and she roomed with rescued German
shepherds, where she gave birth to her puppies. Then she was moved to
another rescue facility, and by the time I found her the puppies were all
adopted out.

She's an amazing dog, of course. She helped keep Stew relatively sane,
relatively speaking, and because of her he was forced to leave his apartment
and go for walks with her, which was so good for him. She'd sleep on the end
of his bed, when she was at his house, and  she'd provide some comfort and
stability for him. And for me. She can still hear, sort of, I think, and
she's sorta getting cataracts too.

Ash is the one who follows me around like glue though. Everywhere I go,
there's an Ash close by.

Give Dino a pat on the head for me.

Monique