TheBanyanTree: On Writing

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 04:50:12 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/16/2011 9:34:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
deserthiker2000 at yahoo.com writes:

Wow!  I would love to read that novel, so written.    Is it available?

Tom

lol. I dunno, Tom. It's a chick sort of thing: a stunning woman is  admired
and adored for her beauty, marries well/trophy wife, and then, in a  moment
of distraction, has a traffic incident with a fellow and his seeing-eye
dog, whom she comes to know. And, for the first time in her life, she is
admired  for her character.  It was published about twenty years ago.  "None So
Blind."

mom