TheBanyanTree: Holy Mother of God!

Sachet MountainWhisper at att.net
Mon Jul 25 16:06:56 PDT 2011

Thanks, Jules! It's funny. I was all worried about taking the HP course.
Especially, because they say to bring rain gear because we will ride no
matter the weather. After last night I am so, so eager and will be
begging for tips and I hope it does rain. That way I can learn more
under less than ideal conditions.