TheBanyanTree: Holy Mother of God!

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 02:45:24 PDT 2011

Originally from Minnesota, your harrowing account reminded me of  winter
driving blind-in-a-blizzard, and other such times. You brought me back:  like
the time the car left me stranded in thirty-below and drifts up to here.
Or, driving along when a wall cloud, black as death glowers overhead, and I am
 going parallel to the path of a tornado.  You write a vivid and scary
experience.

Nance

In a message dated 7/24/2011 11:41:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,