TheBanyanTree: Tales of an insomniac

Sachet MountainWhisper at att.net
Sun Jul 10 02:49:24 PDT 2011

This was soothing to read, Russ. I woke up a little before 4am with
nightmares. I never have nightmares; which made them all the more
unsettling. I was going to read a book, but picked up my laptop instead.
There's always something to interest me online. But when I logged into
FB, no one was there, not even an Aussie; which is odd. I like being
able to communicate with a friend 24/7. I take it for granted in the
best of ways.

And voila, your post arrives. Very serendipitous, that.